Sunday, 29 March 2009

Kiddo Update

William is consistantly napping on his own now! I help him to sleep, move him to his crib and he actually sleeps. I have a handle on maintaining this house and family again. He gave me a hard time for the first 3 months, but my baby training finally worked. I have to say, as crazy as it sounds, I kind of miss him. He's a very sweet baby and laughs hard when he's tickled or bounced around. He also laughs at just the sight of Veronica. He looks nervous and not sure what's going to happen (and rightly so) when Ben's around.

Veronica still wants Ben to go live at "some other neighbor's house" They fight all day long, and I can't seem to squash the sibling rivalry. It's like east coast/west coast ganstas. Veronica is busy with school. The Easter parade is coming up with an Easter egg hunt to follow. She's also busy telling me what to do. That child has a mind of her own and it tells her that she runs the show, despite how many time outs she's in.

Ben, nicknamed Decibel Boy, also has a mind of his own and it tells him not to recognize socially acceptable volume of speech. Picture me sweating buckets trying to keep him quiet in church as he yells "done" over and over because he wants to go home. It's a common theme in his life. No matter what the emotional state, it's worth being loud about it.


He's getting so big! He's also wondering what's in front of his Mom's face.


Crazy little elf face.


The ballet princess.


Reading books together.

1 comment: