I don't know, but we're giving it a shot. Glammy is still in town and she's willing to give Ben a chance to be out of diapers. So far we're on day two and I'm calling carpet cleaners. Ben has resorted to finding diapers around the house so he bring them to us in the hopes that we'll let him be a baby one more day. It's pretty stressful for him and us. He doesn't want to do anything in the potty chair so he holds it as long as he can, until he's literally holding himself and crossing his legs. He might be too stubborn to potty train, but he definetly has enough control of his functions. We had a mini-break through this evening so I'm not giving up yet. Did you know (according to internet research) that 93% of 18 month olds in 1957 were toilet trained. As I sponge up another puddle out of my carpet, I have to remind myself that this might be possible. It WOULD be nice to not have 2 sets of cloth diapers to wash.

Ben and his huge smile are a little excited for the cake.

Ben wanted to go to a farm for his birthday.

The tractor ride was a favorite.

The gang.

Feeding a lamb.
I love the farm...that is so cool.
ReplyDelete