Ben is potty trained! We started 2 days before his second brithday and now after two weeks it seems like we have this figured out...for the most part. He hasn't had one accident outside of the fisrt 3 days. He's doing really great, however the penis is a crazy thing. He runs to the bathroom, gets settled and immediately pees all over my floor. By all apperances he's potty trained, but I still have pee all over my floor. He hasn't completely mastered how to sit, balance and point the weapon down yet. I am hopeful that this will be resolved soon, my home feels like an outhouse.

What a big boy!

He's not supposed to be there...

and he knows it. He's also stuck.

She gets pretty creative with what she wears to preschool.

Veronica has stared a ballet class and LOVES it!! She has so much fun and seems really into it. She takes it very serious and all day long I have to watch her flit around my living room doing her new moves.
William is also well. He laughs and it's adorable. He also likes Mexican music.
I miss you guys and love each episode! They grow up too fast.
ReplyDelete