So in one of the last blogs I mentioned that Ben makes me sweat in church. Taking Ben to church is like literally taking a wild animal to church. He was, moaning, hooting, farting, jumping and biting people (namely Veronica). The farts were outrageous. I mean pungent, I'm sure everyone around in a 20 foot radius smelled them over and over again. He had to announce "tinker", aka stinker, each time. And yes he did bite Veronica really hard on the arm, poor girl. I had to take everyone out for a while to give Ben a time out and let Veronica stop howling. I was so mad at him. An old lady came up to me after mass was done and told me a story about how she had to take her son out of church and smacked him when he was little. I don't know if that is what she thought I did when I left, or if she thought Ben should have been smacked. Happy Palm Sunday. I'm laughing about it now, but I was pretty stressed out at the time. We'll see what Easter sunday brings tomorrow. At least the church will be full and Ben's sounds and bodily functions might be masked by all the other people. I have to admit that we are just now getting back into the swing of things going to church regualary since William came, maybe Ben's out of practice and things will get better.
The preschool Easter egg hunt.
Ben behind my leg, scared sh*tless of the guy in the bunny suit.
William in his bumbo seat for the first time. Holy smile!
Both older kids thought it was great that their skinny little butt and legs still fit in the baby seat.
Ben actually burns calories smiling that hard.
I think someone told you that you were crazy for having 3 children...do you remember those days...and you wanted 5 if I remember correctly. Having second thoughts about 2 more? I love to hear that my child acts just like yours so he must be normal. Miss you!
ReplyDelete