Tuesday, 7 July 2009

Ben, William, William, William, William

Sorry, I couldn't think of a good title for this one. I just wanted to post some pictures of the kids. Sorry it's been a while since I posted anything, when Troy's home I don't seem to have the time for it.


My crazy little elf. He likes smiling, it's his favorite. (Reference to the movie Elf with Will Farrell FYI)


Cubby, chubb, chubbo.


He gets a real kick out of this, I don't know why, I wish he got as big a kick out of being put into his own bed.


William loves our pets, he lights up when they're around and trys to talk to them. They also absorb a lot of drool for me when they get with in William's reach.


I wanted to shave my legs one day (crazy idea I know...) So I put William in V and B's room to play. I asked Veronica to help keep him happy and bring him toys if he got fussy. This is how I found him.

No comments:

Post a Comment