He's thinking about committing some kind of criminal behavior.
I think William has rabies, or at least he drools like he's got it. The Brits are going to be so mad (they don't have the disease here on this island, FYI). He has two teeth, only 18 to go.
The first time all 3 were in the tub together. No one drowned. The water's not as dirty as it looks, we put stuff in there to help V and W's skin and it makes it look real cloudy. My kids are filthy, don't get me wrong, but they're not that bad.
Ben swinging the crap out of William. He was proud that he was helping and William didn't complain so everyone wins even if it looked violent.
I wanted to get a picture of my happy smiling baby, but I made the mistake of leaving the room and he thought he was done for, abandoned forever. So he cried his fool head off for the 10 seconds I was gone. He still looks a little devastated here since I haven't picked him up to reassure him. What a baby, seriously, he IS a baby, but seriously!
Nothing much new around here. I sometimes count the minutes until the kids go to bed, but somehow I never dread doing it all over again the next day. I don't know how a job that entails so much butt wiping can be so rewarding, but strangely it is. These kids are so funny, not to mention cute. As far as roommates go, they're alright, especially since the little one started sleeping all night.
The kids are going to be so angry when they are old enough to realize you posted pictures of them naked, together in the bathtub on the INTERNET, hahahaha!!
ReplyDelete