William in his new tux. This is kind of an inside joke. My husband also has a long sleeve tux shirt and now they can match in white trash bliss.
Glammy and William reading so nice as I actually get things done uninterrupted.
Snow in England! Holy Crap does this place shut down with some snow. We've been off of school and work because of about 4 inches. No one leaves their house (I can't believe we got Glammy out there even if it was only for 2 minutes)and no one shovels. We built this snowman and that same night I heard some teenagers knocking it down right as we were going to bed. Troy gave them an ear full from the upstairs window. They cussed us out and wished us a Merry Christmas (it was January). Idiots.
Troy is especially happy with the extra time off. He started growing his especially creepy mustache at the start of his last deployment and has let his beard grown in once he got home. He also hasn't had a haircut either. He is loving looking a hairy monster.
William was none too impressed with his snow experience.
V and B had fun throwing snow balls until a single snowflake touched their flesh, then the game was done.
Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's hotel.
Ben likes to swim but as he has minimal body fat he takes on a blueish tinge and shivers a lot. He had fun regardless.
William has a lot of fun at the pool. He really liked standing at his "perch".
These pictures are a little out of order. This is William about to go into the kitchen sink to clean up after his birthday cake.
What a mess! He didn't actually eat much of his cake. He licked a lot of frosting off his fingers and threw the cake around.
Just getting started.
This was my masterpiece.
My Dad got a lot of reading time in with the kids. This place is pretty hectic. My parents are troopers. These kids will suck out every last ounce of energy you have. They don't respect jet lag either.
This is part of William's birthday celebration at a place called Kidz About. It's a huge indoor soft play place. All three kids played really hard, it was fun.
He was slightly confused at being allowed to have access to this cake.
Veronica opening presents.
Ben had a hard time with gift opening. He doesn't have the patience for it (we open one at a time) and ohhhhh the disappointment if he opens clothes. He cried and cried when he had the misfortune of opening two clothes gifts in a row. I, of course was grateful, and I thought Ben's reaction was hillarious.
I asked Troy and Ben to look at the camera, I don't think they realized that they both gave me their perfect supermodel looks at the same time.
My three angels.
How cute are these two?...as a button if you ask me.
Ben trying out his new plasma car from Santa.
Princess Jasmine with her Dad. He's opening a gift she made special for him, it was a picture she drew but the wrapping paper had dog hair taped to it. We don't know why, but it was a huge blob she collected while we were brushing Cara one day. Creative genius or really weird? You decide.
I love my kids!!
William playing with his new toys. He got double with birthday and Christmas at the same time.
Ben struggling to hold his favorite presents.
Veronica in some new dress up clothes from Aunty Rosy.
Veronica at her school concert. I love the public school in our villiage. They do actual Christmas stuff at Christmas time, not just holiday stuff. They do a nativity and sing songs about Jesus. She's getting a decent relgious education at school. I love it that they aren't as politically correct as what I assume the schools in America are like.
No comments:
Post a Comment