Friday, 22 May 2009

The Day's are Slipping Away, the Baby Weight is Not.

Yeah it's time to kick some ass around here. A girl should only wear sweatpants everyday because she wants to not because nothing else fits. It's been hard to get to the gym with William's feeding schedual and I just plain like to eat. I know I'm only making excuses. Time to get to work, I have Rachel's wedding in September. Plenty of time if I get started.



I'm trying to teach William to sit, so far he's still a ragamuffin, this picture was taken fast.


Veronica in her new dress Aunty Rachel got for her in China.


Troy worked hard on our back garden this year. He moved 1 ton of dirt into the back yard and added a border. Here is the start of our planting project.


Scary Pirate!


Veronica decorated William with my travel pillow. I also see he's made a special chore for me in his diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment