Veronica has decided that she could "one up" God. Now, Veronica is a very sweet girl. She is very smart and well behaved, but she can use her intelligence to tell me how to do my job from time to time and now she has decided that God did it all wrong too. At least I'm not the only one. She's been asking a lot of questions about heaven and death lately. After our last bit of spiritual education, she said "Well, if I were God, I would have people be born and live but not die" She said this in the same tone she uses when she reminds me that a yellow traffic light means to slow down and stop after I buzzed through one. Or how she tells me that the tub is too deep for William, like I don't know. Anyway, we were impressed with her thoughts on the issue, but we laughed nervously waiting for the lightening to strike.
Hanging out with Dad.
He really liked kicking around on the grass.
Beautiful Veronica with beautiful Bluebell flowers.
Ben was ecstatic about helping Dad mow the lawn.
Ben with his "crib fro".
Glad you are enjoying it there. We miss you guys!
ReplyDelete