
Ben after his first day of school.

Ben's first day of school. He started at the same preschool Veronica went to - Little Alberts, the Toybox class. Ben is pretty pissed about it being called LITTLE Alberts. He's a big boy, a little school does NOT work for him. So we just call the school Toybox now. He goes Monday through Friday for the 3 hour morning session. He loves it, I don't get the tearful separation that some parents get that makes them feel loved and needed. I barely get a kiss good bye and he's gone. Same with Veronica. His teachers think he's a great helper when it comes to "Tidy Up" time and he gets stickers for being one of the few that listen to the teachers. I don't think they have the rest trained up yet.

Veronica's first day of school.

Veronica and Ben - first day of school.

Aunty Rosy requested a picture where she could see the kids together to compare heights. I thought it was a good idea, but knew it would be tough. They aren't trained well enough (mostly William) to stand straight and still. This was one of many that didn't turn out quite so well.

This turned out marginally better.
This was our first fire of the season. Ben was pretty concerned that Troy was going to fall in, he held him back with his cute little arms.
I took a day off last week. I didn't really lift a finger all day. The kids could come around but I had a strict "cuddle or scram" policy. It's been years since I'd had a day on the couch. It was confusing to everyone in the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment