Tuesday, 20 July 2010

A Taste of MN here in the UK

We had a wonderful visit from Grandma Toni in May. It was fun to have help around here. Did I mention that I have been living without a mechanical dishwasher since we moved here 2 years 4 months ago. Seriously every dish is hand washed here...with 3 little kids that eat 6 times a day. So back to Grandma Toni, I don't know if she had a good visit or not, but I had a break from dishes. People do kinda get put to work when they visit here, and Toni definitely put her fair share in. Both the kids and I got spoiled by the extra set of hands around here. Thanks Grandma!


Crazy Ben on his bike. The neighbors are pretty accustomed to my kids' outfit choices. I hope we're representing America well.


Veronica's an officially licensed bike rider now. No more training wheels! Getting to school late is so much faster now.


The Roman Baths in Bath England


Can you tell the kids love to tour historical sites?


This pig sculpture out on the street was a hit though.


We had a beautiful day out in the little village of Avebury. It has a stone circle bigger and older than Stonehenge that you can walk around and actually touch. It's very quaint.


Playing on the rocks.


Peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment