Sunday, 16 August 2009

Full Time Mom, Part Time Blogger.


RAF Lyneham's Family Day. V checked out the fire truck. Ben thought it was cool until the sirens went off, he then became a human woodtick and wouldn't let me put him down.


Swingin' at the park. He's a little big for the baby swing, but I can watch him less than if he were in the big boy swing so I guess it's easier.


This was William's first time in the big swing at the park. He did good, smiles the whole time.


This is right after Veronica was real mad at me. We went to Bowood park for a picinc. We walked across a field and laid down our blanket, V kept walking, yelling at me the whole time, about what I didn't know or care. She stoped under a different tree, far enough away that I couldn't really hear her. When she finally gave up waiting for me to join her, she stompped back over and she announced that "You are making bad decisions and you should go to jail, because you picked the wrong tree to eat under" This child is full of attitude. I told her jail would be a nice break.


This is standard attire at our house. If we're not going anywhere I sometimes don't even bother putting clothes on him. He only wears an outfit long enough to get it dirty and then spends the rest of the day in his underware. If he had it his way he wouldn't bother getting underware dirty either.

No comments:

Post a Comment